Stay Informed about Grades, Attendance, Discipline and More
InformationNOW Parent Portal
The Jackson County School District is pleased to announce that the InformationNOW Parent Portal is now open. The Parent Portal will allow parents/guardians to view:
- Full class grades (not just running averages)
- Progress reports
- Report Cards (paper report cards will still be issued)
- Access to the InformationNOW Parent Portal is managed on an individual user basis (each parent/guardian has separate access).
- Parents/Guardians must pick up login information and instructions in person at their child’s school.
- Parents will be provided a user ID and password by the school and will reset the password the first time they login to the site.
- Usernames/Passwords can be distributed to the parent/guardian only.
System recommendations for home computers are as follows:
a. Internet connection – 56K modem speed or greater.
b. Browser – Internet Explorer 7.0 (IE 7.0) or higher or Mozilla Firefox 2.0 or higher.
c. Pop-up blockers and search toolbars (such as Google toolbar) must be turned off.
Security features of the Parent Portal are as follows:
a. Three unsuccessful login attempts will disable your account. Parents/Guardians will then have to contact their child’s school to have the account reactivated.
b. Parents/Guardians will be automatically logged off if you leave the Parent Portal open and inactive for a period of time.
c. All attempts at logging into the system are recorded and monitored and a full audit trail is tracked on sensitive data
To access the Parent Portal, click the link below: